Terms & Conditions
These are the general terms and conditions for use of www.2d3.com (the "Site"). Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them.
1. What you are allowed to do: You may only use the Site for personal use and only in accordance with these terms. Additional terms may apply to the use of particular parts of the Site and products and services which are available from it. You may print a copy of any page of the Site, for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under "What you are not allowed to do".
2. What you are not allowed to do: Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to: (i) make any copies of any part of the Site: (ii) remove or change anything on the Site; or (iii) include or create links to or from the Site. You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
4. Intellectual Property Rights: All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, video, photographs and other images and sound, trade marks and logos) contained in the Site is owned by 2d3 Sensing or its licensors. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms. You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site.
5. Content: 2d3 Sensing may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. 2d3 Sensing is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided in this Site. 2d3 Sensing tries to make sure that all information contained on the Site is correct, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission. You should check with 2d3 Sensing or the relevant supplier before acting on any information on the Site.
6. External Links: The Site may from time to time include links to external sites and co-branded pages. 2d3 Sensing has included links to these sites and co-branded pages to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. 2d3 Sensing is not responsible for the content of these site and pages or for anything provided by them.
7. Suspension and termination of Service: 2d3 Sensing may suspend or terminate the operation of the Site at any time. Access to or use of the Site or any pages linked to it will not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
8. General and Governing Law: 2d3 Sensing may change these terms and conditions from time to time and will endeavour to notify you of any major changes by posting a message on the Site. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. 2d3 Sensing may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them. You agree that 2d3 Sensing may sub-contract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without giving you notice. These terms and conditions shall be governed by California law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the California courts.